"Building the cruzer and at the point of installing the cowling, but the new muffler will require a…"
"I was told AN6 bolts, and the measurements were made with non AN bolts or old AN5 bolts. I initiall…"
"So what were the optimum AN6 bolt sizes for attaching the 130 mount to the Cruzer firewall? I assum…"
"Hi Jose, any info about your install that you don't mind sharing with others, I'd sure would apprec…"
"You can clearly see the part on this engine. This particular engine will not use the part since it…"
"Can you post a photo of the part as installed on the engine? Also pointing out features of the part…"
ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE VIKING AIRCRAFT ENGINE
Rotax and Viking DUC instant quick ground adjustable propeller
Viking 150-200 hp Drone Engine
Viking Aircraft Engines on Rans S-20 Raven
Viking 130 in Zenith
Flying Viking 130 powered CH-601xl to Zenith 2017 summer gathering
Choosing a Viking Aircraft engine
CH-750 Viking 130 by Roger
When thrust equal weight
When you install an O-200 engine, or a Viking 130 aircraft engine, the weight of the aircraft will be about the same.
- You will have 30 more HP and close to 100% more static thrust.
- You will have a 2018 model Honda, usually built in America - not a 1945 design now sold to China
- You will have 5,000 Honda dealerships from where you can get parts.
- You will have DIRECT, into the cylinders, fuel injection. No carburetor anywhere
- You will pay much less for much more.